thg Verviers is located in the heart of the Blue Ardennes, close to the still developing industrial zones. Our multidisciplinary team will provide you a turnkey service that fits your specific needs. Our support is organised around three main themes:
- Classic fiduciary management handled rigorously and autonomously
- Management and financial consulting for companies, to support you in negotiations with banks or to improve your internal organisation for example.
- Legal assistance. Our legal expert (ex tax lawyer) will help you to write your contracts and guide you through the legal steps that pave the way in your life as a company executive.
Pooling our skills with those of thg allows us to cover the following areas efficiently:
- Administration and organisation
- Controlling, reporting and consolidation
- Analysis of productivity and return
- Elaboration of financial plans
- Accountancy and tax advice
- Company creation
- Guidance for companies in difficulty
- Evaluation of companies, acquisitions, due diligence
- Mediation in bank negotiations
- Legal advice (estate and inheritance planning, business law, social law, etc.
A wide network of specialists
All the employees of thg Verviers have access to a wide network of active specialists within thg. We are able to respond to all your questions, whether they are about the creation or the acquisition of a company, questions related to commercial law, consolidation, estate planning, EU regulations or requests for aid at a national or European level.
Furthermore, our staff are in regular contact with external partners: banks, lawyers, notaries, ICT specialists or experts in interaction with authorities. All of them at your service.
Quality, prudence & foresight
Each member of our team fully adheres to the values and the philosophy of thg. Quality and reliability as well as prudence and foresight are all part of our DNA. This allows our clients to focus on their core business and in all circumstances to stay ahead of the events. The quality of our work contributes to the security and prosperity of your activity.