thg Brussels was one of the first offices created by Joseph Faymonville, founder and CEO of the group. The current managers of the office joined thg at the end of the 90s. Isabelle Folie has been an associate since 1998, Gills Gondry since 2002.
In the heart of Belgium and Europe
Situated in the region of Brussels, in the heart of Belgium and Europe, the multidisciplinary and multilingual team of thg Brussels supports you through every step when creating, managing and developing your company. We support you in the fields of accounting, tax, law and finance.
Our experience and our knowledge of the daily reality of companies allows us to bring you a global vision for the development of your activity. We are constantly in training and specialising: this quest for excellence allows us to bring the best responses to all your questions.
Thanks to our renowned expertise, for many years now, we have been assisting foreign groups (notably French) who wish to be established in Belgium. Developing franchises, point of sales or subsidiaries: with thg Brussels, you are at the right address.
thg Brussels approaches the digital era with serenity. Thanks to the platform Winbooks Connect, our clients can access their documents online at any time. They can manage their invoices and other accounting documents with a simple click, make payments or check the payment of outgoing invoices. All this in a particularly pleasant environment, because the dashboard has been adapted to their habits!
Range of our activities:
- Support during the creation of a company (formation of the company, writing the business plan, registration with Banque Carrefour des Enterprises (Central Databank of Companies), affiliation of the executives regarding tax and social matters, etc.)
- Advice and assistance in acquiring and divesting companies (valuation of a company, due diligence, preparation of conventions for divesting companies and/or goodwill, financing files, etc.)
- Follow-up of case files to obtain grants
- Accounting and tax for the self-employed and companies (accounting and obligations regarding VAT and tax declarations, establishment of yearly financial statements, etc.)
- Management of the company (budget, reporting, etc.)
- Special missions regarding certified accounting (merger and divestiture, liquidation, modification of legal studies, etc.)
- Legal follow-up of the company formation through notarised act or private convention, follow-up of all types of notarised acts (estate planning, patrimony organisation, elaboration of shareholder conventions, leases, etc.)
- Consolidation, valuation of companies and support for the takeover and/or sale of companies.
A wide network of specialists
All the employees of thg Brussels have access to a wide network of active specialists within thg. We are able to respond to all your questions, whether they are about the creation or the acquisition of a company, questions related to commercial law, consolidation, estate planning, EU regulations or requests for aid at a national or European level.
Furthermore, our staff are in regular contact with external partners: banks, lawyers, notaries, ICT specialists or experts in interaction with authorities. All of them at your service.
Quality, prudence & foresight
Each member of our team fully adheres to the values and the philosophy of thg. Quality and reliability as well as prudence and foresight are all part of our DNA. This allows our clients to focus on their core business and in all circumstances, to stay ahead of the events. The quality of our work contributes to the security and prosperity of your activity.